Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh my...I've been behind!

Hello everyone! ( or anyone..lol)

Well, I have been behind and not updating recently. woopsie! I have not, however, been behind on my list. I've been working hard to try new things and complete my list. One of the things I did was cook yet another new recipe. Now, here's the thing, I love to cook. This is one thing on my list that I knew I would complete easily. I also love to cook healthy meals. I am very conscious of my eating habits and I just love the taste of healthy, good-for-ya food.

Here's the newest one:

(photo courtesy of myrecipes.com)
BLT Bread Salad from Cooking Light June 2010

It's so easy - a definite keeper! I'll let y'all click on the link and get the recipe from there.

We put shredded turkey on it cause we are meat kinda people.

But, it was really nice and light for a summer meal (We have been in the mid 90's for a while now - whew!).

Anyways, try it cause it was amazing!

Thanks as always. I will try to update some of the newest ones really soon!! stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment